The four-state Transit Midwest/State Public Transit Partnership Conference is right around the corner this summer August 14-16 in Kansas City, MO at the Westin at Crown Center. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to hear from transit industry experts on the FAST ACT and mobility on demand, check out the new Kansas City Streetcar and learn about national trends in transit from AASHTO, APTA, and CTAA.
The planning committee has organized a quality program to educate and inform participants of issues critical to the transit industry. There will be sessions for rural, small urban and urban systems, mobility managers, health care professionals, transit enthusiasts, direct service employees, state DOT's, FTA and many more.
Invited speakers and events include:
- Matt Welbes, Executive Director, Federal Transit Administration (Invited)
- Flora Castillo, Vice President of Community and Strategic Engagement, United Healthcare
- Ream Lazaro, Office of Transit Safety and Oversight, Federal Transit Administration
- Tours of the Kansas City Streetcar Facilities
- Kansas City Area Transit Authority tours
- Reception at the World War II Museum & Memorial
Early Bird Registration is $185 through May 31, 2016. Regular conference rate is $285 after May 31.
Hotel reservations available here - https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1512180758&key=C4EFC59